Announcing the General Availability of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
October 06, 2015
Today we are pleased to announce the general availability of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, a milestone release of Microsoft’s business management solution for small and midsized organizations. Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 offers significant new capabilities in mobility, business insight, and cloud services, as well as deeper interoperability with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Office 365.
SMBs worldwide are looking to lower costs and compete more effectively with larger organizations, and are turning to technology to help streamlines processes, empower workers with insights anywhere and on any device, and to scale securely through the power of the cloud.
With Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, we are delivering what SMBs need with a business solution that is quick to deploy, easy to use, and has the power to support the growth ambitions of SMBs worldwide.
The new capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 helps SMBs:
- Enable mobile workers on any device with new streamlined, easy-to-use native apps for all form factors of devices – phones, tablets, and mouse and keyboard – running Android, iOS, or Windows.
- Increase business insight with pre-built Microsoft Power BI dashboards and data connections that give teams instant access to key performance indicators in an intuitive environment designed for secure collaboration.
- Grow sales, improve customer service, and streamline order-to cash-processes through native integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Take advantage of enterprise class scalability, security, and availability in the cloud with the new option to deploy Microsoft Dynamics NAV on Microsoft Azure SQL Database, Microsoft’s industry-leading database-as-a-service in the cloud offering.
- Digitize their businesses with expanded document management, workflow, and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) capabilities designed to help SMBs automate processes and eliminate paper-based transactions.
- Tap into the power of the cloud with expanded extensibility and connectivity capabilities to enable tight integration between Microsoft Dynamics NAV and other cloud-based services.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 is another step in Microsoft’s ambition to reinvent productivity and business processes. To learn more about this new release, please visit Microsoft Dynamics NAV.